A pre-release, beta version of HighDesign is now available for download. Install this version only if you experienced troubles loading DWG files and using associative dimensions. Caution: this is beta software and as such may contain bugs. We strongly recommend you always backup your projects when working with beta software.
- Download 2017.1.0b4 (993) macOS (96.9 MB, .dmg)
- Layers Manager: fixed Bind tool menu
- Edit Group: Select All and Select All by Type now work correctly
- Move tool: text blocks now show their bounding box during translation
- Template Chooser: fixed refresh issue
- Import DWG: addressed issue that would show .dwg files greyed out in the Import dialogue
- Associative Dimensions: improved linear dimensions applied to poly-line segments; improved associative radial and angular dimensions.
- Improved Marker type and size menus in the Properties bar.
- Fixed Explode applied to Annotations.
- DXF/DWG import dialogue: reintroduced scale and units settings.
- DXF/DWG: improved support for PolylineMesh entities.
- Fixed tangent to circle alignment on start point of a line.
- Closed miscellaneous bugs.